Devry SBE 430 All Week Assignments Latest
Devry SBE 430 Week 1 Case Study Latest
Read the Case Study at the end of Chapter 2: Freemium Take Pandora Public 97, and answer the following in a detailed manner (the paper should be no less than one page).
Case Study Questions
- Compare Pandora’s original business model with its current business model. What’s the difference between “free” and “freemium” revenue models?
- What is the customer value proposition that Pandora offers?
- Why did MailChimp ultimately succeed with a freemium model, but Ning did not?
- What’s the most important consideration when contemplating a freemium revenue model?
Devry SBE 430 Week 2 Case Study Latest
Note: Read the Case Study at the end of Chapter 3, Akamai Technologies: Attempting to Keep Supply Ahead of Demand, and answer the following in a detailed manner (the paper should be no less than one page).
- -Why does Akamai need to geographically disperse its servers to deliver its customers’ Web content?
- -If you wanted to deliver software content over the Internet, would you sign up for Akamai’s service? Why or why not?
- -What advantages does an advertiser derive from using Akamai’s service? What kinds of products might benefit from this kind of service?
- -Do you think Internet users should be charged based on the amount of bandwidth they consume, or a tiered plan in which users would pay in rough proportion to their usage?
Devry SBE 430 Week 3 Case Study Latest
Read the Case Study at the end of Chapter 12, Elemica: Cooperation, Collaboration, and Community, and answer the following questions in detail (the paper should be no less than one page):
Case Study Questions
- If you were a small chemical company, what concerns would you have about joining Elemica?
- Elemica provides a community for participants where they can transact, coordinate, and cooperate to produce products for less.Yet these firms also compete with one another when they sell chemicals to end-user firms in the automobile, airline, and manufacturing industries. How is this possible?
- 1.Review the concept of a private industrial network and describe how Elemica illustrates many of the features of such a network.
Devry SBE 430 Week 4 Case Study Latest
Read the Case Study at the end of Chapter 6: Programmatic Advertising: Real-Time Marketing, and answer the following in a detailed manner (the paper should be no less than one page).
Case Study Questions
- 1.Pay a visit to your favorite portal and count the total ads on the opening page.Count how many of these ads are (a) immediately of interest and relevant to you, (b) sort of interesting or relevant but not now, and (c) not interesting or relevant. Do this 10 times and calculate the percentage of the three kinds of situations. Describe what you find and explain the results using this case.
- 2.Advertisers use different kinds of “profiles” in the decision to display ads to customers.Identify the different kinds of profiles described in this case, and explain why they are relevant to online display advertising.
- 3.How can display ads achieve search-engine-like results?
Do you think instant display ads based on your immediately prior clickstream will be as effective as search engine marketing techniques? Why or why not?
Devry SBE 430 Week 5 Case Study Latest
Read the Case Study at the end of Chapter 7: ExchangeHunterJumper.com: Building a Brand with Social Marketing, and answer the following in a detailed manner (the paper should be no less than one page)If you have any questions, please contact me,
Dr. McCann 610-914-9684 email@example.com
Case Study Questions:
- Find a site on the Web that offers classified ads for horses. Compare this site to exchangehunterjumper.com in terms of the services offered (the customer value proposition). What does The Exchange offer that other sites do not?
- In what ways were social media effective in promoting The Exchange brand? Which media led to the highest increase in sales and inquiries? Why?
- Make a list of all the ways The Exchange attempts to personalize its services to both buyers and sellers.
Devry SBE 430 Week 6 Case Study Latest
Case Study Questions
- Why will OpenTable competitors have a difficult time competing against OpenTable?
- What characteristics of the restaurant market make it difficult for a national reservation system to work?
- How did OpenTable change its marketing strategy to succeed?
- Why would restaurants find the software-as-a-service model very attractive?
Devry SBE 430 Week 7 Course Project Latest
This e-commerce project is to be done in a group setting, so students can combine functional expertise based upon their own work experience and/or field of study to create an e-commerce plan based upon individual student’s core competencies.. You should select a project manager first, who will be responsible for organizing this project and assigning tasks as needed.
TEAM FORMATION (WEEK 1)
During Week 1, your instructor will divide the class into small groups of three or four students.
Set up a group messaging solution approved by your instructor for your team to communicate among team members.
Your team will select a large, well-known company for the project and create an update to its e-commerce plan for the company’s Board of Directors. (NOTE: Your company must be approved by your professor; each student must submit a copy of a one-paragraph description written by the team of your company to your professor by Week 2.)
Your team will turn in a project plan (due Week 3), a comprehensive paper (due Week 7), and give an online presentation (also due Week 7) to the board of directors (your classmates) in Week 7.
This is an intense project that utilizes the many concepts we will cover in this class. Your job is to find a great company that has good public information for you to use (you can use a small, private company if you have someone on your team who is familiar with the company (keep in mind that gathering financial information about small companies is often difficult) and evaluate, critique, and update the company’s e-commerce strategy.
There is no Course Project deliverable due this week.
COMPANY SUMMARY (WEEK 2)
Create a one paragraph summary of your company (not graded, but must be approved by the instructor before you continue). As a team, your company review should provide a clear and concise analysis. This should be critical information that the board of directors should know before you begin your project. In collaboration with your team, write a short paragraph, using an online document sharing solution approved by your instructor, of the company and why you made this choice
PROJECT PLAN (WEEK 3)
A complete project plan is required for this project, for which you will utilize MS Project. The plan should cover 7 weeks and should outline the steps you will be taking as a team to complete this project.
The project plan should include important milestones and major tasks that need to be completed. Include items such as group meetings, class time, editing of the paper, presentation preparation, and examples of ideas for your plan. It is important to think ahead. To succeed in the business world, you must think ahead and coordinate future activities. This project plan will help you determine whether your project is on track or falling behind.
PROJECT CRITERIA (WEEK 7)
The e-commerce plan consists of the following sections:
You need to do research on your company. What type of company is it? How does it do business? What are its products or services? You must then analyze the company and do a complete market analysis. You need to do a four to five page report that includes a summary of the business, the market, and the industry. Items to include in this section would be a comprehensive SWOT analysis, a developed marketing environment analysis, an evaluation of the business’s primary customers, the marketing mix, and an outline of its main competitors (at least two). All references must be included, and you can utilize an appendix for any extra information that you would like to include.
This section will take your program recommendations above and give a critique of the current e-commerce program and activity. In a three to four page evaluation, you will summarize the current program and give specific areas that are not working and how your improvements (outlined below). You will also need to point out how your competitors are utilizing e-commerce as well; this is critical because it will set up the rationale for your program.
This section is the justification of why an e-commerce program needs to be updated, improved upon, or increased. This section should be three to four pages in length and should outline the specific reasons you are moving forward. In other words, if we increase our e-commerce program, we will improve sales in this area or with this market group; or perhaps you have to keep up with the competition, as they are increasing their market share through an online environment; or you can justify it with a cost savings approach. Utilizing e-commerce, we are saving X. Any or all of these examples can be used, but you need to justify and present specific and quantitative analysis.
IV.Budget and Finance Considerations
This section refers to the costs of the program you have outlined above. Develop specific capital investment costs (money to start the program) as well as operational budget considerations. Additionally, this can include extra income as a result of your program or perhaps savings that will occur. You need to be specific in outlining these concepts and you must support your work with specific and well-rationed numbers. Any numbers that are not realistic will result in a grade reduction. This section should have a break-even analysis, as well as a cost-benefit chart summarizing the benefits of the program.
This area is used to post your references in APA format. Also remember that in-text citations are required for all references included on your References page.
An appendix is not required, but you can use one for any extra items you want to attach to the report.
Work collaboratively to create an online presentation that summarizes your team’s paper and would be appropriate to present to the company’s Board of Directors. The presentation should include an introduction slide, eight body slides (summarizing the four sections of the paper noted above), and a references slide.
Devry SBE 430 All Week Assignments Latest